GoldenEraMart

GoldenEraMart

Monday, November 5, 2012

When Should You Test Your Blood Sugar?

Everyone with diabetes should test their blood glucose (blood sugar) levels regularly at home. Knowing your blood sugar levels allows you to alter your diabetes management strategy if your levels aren't near your target.

Also, regular testing of your blood sugar levels can help reduce your risk of having long-term complications from diabetes. Based on studies of people with type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes, maintaining near-normal blood sugar and HbA1c levels significantly reduces the risks of complications arising from diabetes.

Ways to Test Your Blood Sugar 
When Should I Test My Blood Sugar?
Home Blood Sugar Monitoring and HbA1c
When Should I Call My Doctor About Blood Sugar?
How Do I Record My Blood Sugar Test Results?

Find your answers here:  http://goldeneramart-healthjunction.com/when-should-you-test-your-blood-sugar/#






© 2012 WebMD, LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment